Monday Zoom Meeting
- Meeting open by 8:55
- Mediator will know by Monday 8am
- Participants will know by 8:30am
- Video Mandatory? (YES….4 YES….1 Against)
- will people be less likely to call in at all, because they’d be doing something else
- When you’re on video you’re more likely to stay tuned in
- When on video it’s more personable.
- The majority agreed that Video should be mandatory.
- Is randomly generated the best way? (YES….Unanimous Vote)
- First see who has something to talk about (moderator would ask)
- Second, moderator would pick someone
- Each person is checked off the list after they have a turn so everyone gets a turn
- What day of the week? (Monday or Tuesday?) Revisit in 8 weeks. (MONDAY Unanimous Vote)
- Monday is important because we’ll Zoom on Monday…team meetings on Wed and Beers on Friday
- Monday meetings might make Mondays less rough because it becomes about people. Reminds us why we do it.
- SLC Come on 5 Minutes early (talked about)
- What questions do we ask? (Unanimous Vote)
- Learned/Proud Of
- Something that happened in your home family that you’d like to share with your work family
- We will stay on task…stay on track.
Do meetings start exactly on time (YES….Unanious)
Should people be able to Zoom into meetings
- If you’re in town and it’s not excused it’s considered absent if you Zoom in (YES…Unanimous)
- Excused Absence – have a category that shows it
- Vacation Abesence – is N/A if planned in advance … up to management to decide
Should Official Leadership be on SLC by default (NO …. Unanimous)
- Leaders can come if there’s something important to bring up
- They can lead by example by going to their SLC Member and utilizing them
- Not scalable….as we grow it would be impossible to fit all official leaders into SLC